Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Super Duper Pooper Scooper Grouper Trooper Cooper Snooper Tuesday


OK, I did it. I voted for Obama. Why didn't someone tell me that there was going to be a string of delegate names on the ballot that I guess I was suppose to vote for, too? I was so discombobulated in the booth that I finally just flicked the lever for Obama and left. Then I looked at the printout (that I should have seen BEFORE I voted) and saw those delegate names. What's up with that?

Anyway, here's what swung my vote from Hillary to Obama: Too many people telling me that if she gets the nomination they will vote Republican for the first time in their lives. I don't get it, but I'm not willing to take that chance. To those folks I ask this question: if Obama is her running mate, will you still vote for McCain? (I'm assuming that's the Republican you'd vote for, and not one of those other kooks. I find McCain distasteful as well, but at least he's not planning to incinerate the Constitution. Hopefully.)

-------



I love Michael Strahan. His Howard Dean impersonation was dead-on:


---------------




Is it just me, or is Nip/Tuck particularly creepy this season? I mean the kooky slasher season was creepy, but this year.... woof. I keep forgetting NOT to watch it right before I go to sleep. Last night I pulled the covers over my head so I wouldn't see the last scene. That Sharon Gless character is waaaaaaaaaaaaay scary. It's also been quite funny in places, and I still really love the show, but I just need to TiVO it and watch the next day. Preferably a bright and sunny day.

--------




Don't know which audition city that was from, but I fear for the judges when someone like this shows up. Still, her penchant for malapropisms make it fun to watch. ("Simon was so SNUG..")

Can we just get to Hollywood week already?

No comments:

Post a Comment