Saturday, October 29, 2005

Seven

My blog buddy Metro Dad asked me to do this. Only because I'm his daughter's cyber godmother, I will comply.. ;)

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Go to Italy
Go to Paris
Go to those places with someone I love
Write at least one book
Be a decent golfer
See both of my children in happy, healthy, productive lives
Sing to my grandchildren


7 Things I Cannot Do

Swim unless my head is out of the water
Waterski (I've tried, really I have)
Dance if I have to follow a set of rules (I'm a freestyle kinda gal)
Shop at Wal-Mart (it's against my religion)
Ice skate (my ankles drag on the ice)
Read in the car
Vote Republican


7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

Beautiful eyes
A great voice
Wit that ranges from quick and sarcastic to vulgar and juvenile
A love of music and art
A passion for learning and reading
Good hands
An unending willingness to use them


7 Things That I Say Most Often

Lucas!
Kelso!
Emma! (when she's here, and sometimes even when she's not)
Get off my tail, asshole (when I'm already going 70)
Your mother's ass
It's rain, not battery acid (to my kids who complain that I don't use an umbrella)
Your face is gonna freeze that way! (No wait...that was my mother, not me)


7 Celebrity Crushes
Julian McMahon
Jon Stewart
Edward Norton
Paul Newman (still)
Peter Krause
James Blake (tennis player)
Father Guido Sarducci (ok, it's an inside joke. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment