Friday, March 10, 2006

Photo Friday: Red



I love the contrast of Lucas' red jacket against the bleak not-yet Spring background. We had gone to a Bed & Breakfast in the Catskills and picked this one because it was dog-friendly. As it turned out, the owners were leaving for a few days so we were there alone (which was great).

The day we were leaving, they returned and spent an evening chatting with us. They were quite eccentric, especially her. She went on and on about her obsession with Sherlock Holmes (I almost hated to break it to her that he's a fictional character). Her name rang a bell with me but I just couldn't place it.

When we returned home, I Googled her. The name and face that I recognized had been in the news regularly many years ago: She was the girlfriend of Klaus Von Bulow!

No comments:

Post a Comment