Sunday, April 16, 2006

Are You Sirius?



....or do you XM?

We are back from vacation, and yes... I have a few funny stories to tell... but first I need some advice. On the AirTran flight down to Orlando we had free XM Radio and my son laughed his little butt off for two hours listening to "Laugh USA". When we picked up our Hertz rent-a-car, it came equipped with a Sirius satellite radio and I just loved being able to tune into songs of any decade or some micro-specific category like "Music of the 1970s That Is Not Disco". (Not really, but close.)

Anyway, I would really like to get a satellite radio for the car but HOW do I decide which one? I couldn't care less about Howard (I'll sometimes watch his show on E! just because it can be visually amusing, but I don't find him funny on radio at all), and I don't care about Oprah (who apparently signed with XM).

What I liked about Sirius that I'm not sure applies to XM is that they have stuff like CourtTV, the Discovery Channel, etc.

Any strong pros and cons from you satellite-owning blogsters out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment