Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Netflix Picks



Never having watched "Boston Legal" but knowing many people who love it, I've started renting Season One from Netflix and I'm hooked! I've loved James Spader since "Sex, Lies and Videotape" and he is just great in this show. What a psycho. And William Shatner as William Shatner (no matter how many times he says "Denny Crane", he's still Shatner to me) is just priceless. I loved "The Practice", but otherwise am not a huge David E. Kelley fan. This show, however, is smart and funny and very well crafted. Now...what time is the mail coming?




"Queens" is a terrific Spanish comedy that is less about several gay men planning a group wedding ceremony than it is about their mothers... very funny stuff. The kind of film you might only see thanks to the eclectic Netflix library.

No comments:

Post a Comment