Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bloggers for Kelso!



Update!!! My blog pal 21st Century Mom has not only written a post about our fundraising effort for my greyhound, Kelso, but she's offered to put a link in her sidebar using our Amazon.com code. If you would like to do this as well (and of course get a shout-out for your blog here), insert this code into your template sidebar:

HELP KELSO, PANTHERGIRL'S GREYHOUND! Shop Amazon.com through this link!


(I think if you "View Source" in your browser you can see the code. I don't know how to post the actual code here without it turning into HTML text! If someone does know how, can you tell me? Thanks.)

Please let me know if you link to us, and I will be sure to post a link to your blog here. We're making some progress, but need two more items ordered in order to get us to the next referral percentage goal (6%).

Need two things? Order them on Amazon.com through Kelso's link!!

No comments:

Post a Comment