Monday, December 24, 2007

Don't Say I Never Gave You Anything for Christmas

Let's face it. Lots of people are blogging about Christmas. Some of these posts are interesting, funny and fun, and some are just the posting equivalent of fruitcakes. (Speaking of fruitcakes, in more ways than one, we've just done our annual viewing of Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special. Hilarious.)

Anyhooo..... apologies to anyone who has written a brilliant Christmas post that I haven't read, but the one I have read and loved is Golfwidow's. She is one of the first bloggers I ever discovered, but for some reason I've not gone back and read her for some time.

Yesterday, she left a brilliant comment to my last post (if you haven't read it, scroll down and check out the comments section. But I warn you, it may make you head straight to the waterdish.)

So, that's my Christmas present to you. And other than that, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, if you celebrate. And rather than hope you get something you really want, I hope you give something that gets THIS kind of a reaction:

1 comment: