Sunday, March 20, 2005

O Canada

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I am going to Toronto on business for three days (yeah, I know. I JUST went to Chicago on business for three days. I don't travel that much, normally, but I like it when I do. I get to be a grownup for a few nights).

To keep you busy while I'm gone, I'm directing you once again to reruns. If you are a relatively new reader, chances are you haven't seen these:

The Adventures of Wendy Willcox and Her Dog Willis This is the most hilarious "scam the scammer' story you will ever read. Bar none.

These are the Good Ol' Days My answer to that infuriating chain email that goes around every few months about how much better things were in the 50s and 60s. This is one of my personal favorites.

I'll be back on Wednesday night. Some of you were surprised by the boxing post...if so, you're gonna love what I've got planned for later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment