Sunday, December 11, 2005

Back from Chi-Town

After a series of flight cancellations and delays, I finally got back from Chicago last night. Love that city, but I wish one could learn about cancelled flights BEFORE checking out of a nice midtown hotel and arriving at the airport. We wound up at the airport Hyatt, which was fine, except for the restaurant with the lounge-singer from hell (think Bill Murray from SNL, only not as good).

On the up side, it was a good trip with great company. On Wednesday night we ate at Mon Ami Gabit in Lincoln Park which was wonderful! On Thursday came the blizzard and Friday through Saturday were spent mostly at O'Hare.

Hey... anyone else out there have experience with Invisalign? I've had mine for a week now and am still getting used to them. The good news is that you can't eat with them in, so I'm counting on a good 10-15 pound weight loss over the next year. I would love to hear how anyone else has done with them.

Well, I've got a lot of catching up to do... with my kids, blog-reading and my almost-full TiVO! It's freezing here, so it's a good day to stay indoors and do all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment