Thursday, March 02, 2006

...and it wasn't even STRIP Scrabble!



Before Lucas and I left for Atlanta, I posted a funny story about ear plugs and family planning.

Equally funny (I think) was something that happened while we were away, while playing a game of Scrabble with my sister. The game was almost over and Loretta had just one letter left. We knew it was a "G" because she was poking around the board with it, trying to find a spot. I saw the word "tar" and joked that she could put it there and make Gtar (like 'guitar'). Har har...it is to laugh.

Lucas thought for a second and said "Too bad the word 'string' isn't on the board, because you could make G-String!" Loretta and I looked at each other and tried not to burst out laughing. She couldn't help but ask "Oh? And what does THAT mean?" Lucas stared at us as though we were complete idiots and said, "You know! The G-STRING on a guitar!"

Adults have such dirty minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment