Monday, February 04, 2008

There Will Be Ticker Tape

Two things that made me go "wow" yesterday:

The Giants!



and Daniel Day Lewis.


Great game, great film. Great company, great guacamole. Tomorrow ought to be interesting, in Manhattan. Ticker tape parade on primary election day. Thankfully I vote here in the 'burbs. Still don't know what I'm going to do, but hopefully I'll figure it out when I'm behind the curtain.

Best Super Bowl evah, but definitely not the best Super Bowl commercials. The one that made me laugh out loud was the Tide Talking Stain one. Otherwise, meh.

The film is long, very long, but riveting nonetheless and the performance by DDL is amazing. I'm still pulling for Javier Bardem who deserves the Oscar just for sporting that doofy haircut for three months. But if DDL gets it, I won't be upset. He was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment