Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What I've Been Doing Since Last Friday

1. Working from Home

(No, that is not me. That is not my deck, that is not my glass of wine, I wouldn't be caught dead in those shorts, but the weather looks damned nice as opposed to the slushy mess outside my door. Oh, and that is most DEFINITELY not my laptop.)

2. Being tended to by paramedics and the State Police.

You might think it sounds like fun to have eight men in your living room at 1 AM (you being the only person in pajamas), but I'd beg to differ. You can read about other asthma adventures in this post called "Back in the E-E-E-R". The good news is that this time I called early enough in the process to be treated at home. Lucas never even woke up.

3. Watching this:


Yep... it's bonus time kids. Got me some Samsung 56" DLP HDTV with Surround Sound! I've reclaimed the living room. The X-Box has been relegated to my son's room, and I can see every pore on Rosie O'Donnell's face. OK, it was still worth it. Did you know that Jane Seymour's eyes are two different colors? And I could practically count the feathers on all those fabulous Oscar night dresses. You know, before my lungs cut out on me.

There are some things that hi-def just cannot help with.

Did I mention the cool wireless rear amp and speakers? I may never leave the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment