Sunday, May 22, 2005

Uncle!!

Ok, ok.... I'm generally pretty stubborn about doing memes...and I've been tagged for three this week so far. I'll do this one today because I'm wrestling between a few posts I want to do. So instead I'll do this, courtesy of Jessica at Daughter Opinion:

3 names I go by:
Ma (not like Ma and Pa, but like the first syllable of "Marian". It's a Brooklyn thing.
Mudd (as a kid)
M.
(you know, instead of my whole name)

Screen-names I've had:
Panthergirl
AVndalay
Mavitale (back in 1994, you could actually get a screenname on AOL that resembled your name)

3 physical things I like about myself:
My eyes
My hair
My skin

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
My nose
My thighs
My stretchmarks (thanks, kids)

3 parts of my heritage:
Italian
(sorry, that's it)

3 things I am wearing right now:
A "Hounds" sweatshirt
A Livestrong Bracelet
A "I Did Not Vote 4 Bush" bracelet

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
This is almost impossible for me. I have too many.
Maroon 5
Rachael Yamagata
The Shins

3 favorite songs:
Also nearly impossible, so I'll pick three in heavy rotation right now:
At Last, Dinah Washington
New Slang, The Shins
Boys and Girls, Bryan Ferry

3 things I want in a relationship:
True and deep understanding, the kind where you don't have to say anything to know exactly what the other person is thinking or about to say.
Hysterical laughter, daily.
Sensuality, affection, creativity, sexuality, intellect (oh, is that more than 3? oops)

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
Dark eyes and hair
Nice arms
Great hands

3 of my favorite hobbies:
Tennis
Reading/Writing
Scanning (haha)


3 things I want to do really badly right now:
Finish cleaning so I can just relax
See the Yankees beat the Mets
Read my book

3 things that scare me:
Bees
Rides where your feet dangle
Walking down steep inclines

3 of my everyday essentials:
Tea
TiVO
Comments ;)

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
Writer
Photographer
Researcher

3 places you want to go on vacation:
The Kingdom of Bhutan
Japan
Paris (but only with someone I love. A lot.)

3 kids' names you like:
Emma
Lucas
Kelso (hehe... my three "kids")

3 things you want to do before you die:
Write a book
Travel a lot
Own a house

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
I hate chick-flicks
I love boxing
I have a very dirty mind ;)

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
I am a giver
I am very sensitive
I am never thin enough to satisfy myself

3 celeb crushes:
Julian McMahon
Peter Krause
Olivier Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment