Friday, October 19, 2007

Inside the Blogger's Studio

Fans of James Lipton's "Inside the Actor's Studio" on Bravo can now read about his adventures in interviewing in his new book:



I love the show, but what I love best are the ten questions that are posed to every guest. I thought it would be fun to answer them here, and to ask you to answer them too... either in my comments box or on your own blog (linking back here, of course!)


What is your favorite word?
Ricochet. When I hear that word, I actually SEE it bouncing from wall to wall.





What is your least favorite word?

Moist. EW.





What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?

Traveling. Not getting there (unless it's in a car), but BEING in a new place is a total turn-on.






What turns you off?
Conservative politics. Ew. Moist.





What sound or noise do you love?
Thunderstorms. (Having been struck by lightning you'd think they'd scare me, but they don't. I still love them.)






What sound or noise do you hate?

Babies crying. (Can't blame this particular kid, though)





What is your favorite curse word?

Shit-hook. Best used to describe someone who is basically a dick (which would be my second favorite curse word).





What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Therapist. Although I'd have a hard time giving advice to shit-hooks. (See The Hand-Me-Down Shrink, my online advice blog. I think doing it for money would be more motivating.)



What profession would you not like to do?

Baseball stadium dugout cleaner. Self-explanatory.






If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"Welcome to the Republican-free zone."




No comments:

Post a Comment