Thursday, August 18, 2005




Since the networks are in Fall Preview mode, I decided to give my readers a little "Fall Preview" of what's to come here at The Dog's Breakfast over the next few months:

"The Orifice" - A real life look at some of the assholes I've worked for (and almost worked for)

"The Pedo Files" - An edge-of-your-seat account of the multiple times I narrowly escaped being sold into white slavery.


"Big Sister" - Family drama, starring me and my estranged (and strange) older sister, seen here on the left. Think of it as "La Cage Aux Folles" meets "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?"

"Pantherella" - A documentary about child labor, with my mother playing the part of Kathy Lee Gifford.

"Before There Were Air Bags" - A stranger-than-fiction account of the thirteen car accidents and one moped accident that did not take my life.

"You Missed Me" - Inspirational tales from one who has been struck by lightning, run over by a horse, thrown out of speeding vehicles and subjected to my mother's cooking and survived to tell about it.

And, of course, more vintage photos and stories from the past featuring my parents, the fugly twins, and people with names like "Mary the Buttonhole". Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment