Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today was here... today!



A producer from the Today Show, a camera crew and author were at my house today interviewing me for a segment that is going to air sometime between now and mid-May. I don't know how this happens, but it will be the third time I've wound up on TV after contacting a news show (and there was one time when I wrote to Dr. Phil about my daughter and high school homework woes. They called me to be on the show, but my daughter refused to talk about her issues on national TV. Go figure!)

They were here all day, interviewing and shooting. When Lucas got home they even shot us walking Kelso and me gazing into the woods from my deck. Who knows how much of that will end up in the final segment, but it was fun. See... watching America's Next Top Model really does pay off.

I'm not going to tell you what it was about... but i'll post the air date as soon as I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment