Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thinking Bloggers




Elle of True Blue 4 Ever and The Dog's Eye View have awarded me that nifty Thinking Blogger award in my sidebar recently, and I've been remiss in naming five blogs that make me think. It's hard to narrow this down to five, so if your blog is not here it doesn't mean I don't love you!

So, without further ado (or "adieu", as they say on the Internets), here are my five:

Equine Shine. Smart, witty, sharp as a tack.

PJ's Place. Just love her perspective on things! She's already got two of these, but that's no accident.

Can't Keep Quiet!. She's great because she can't.

Secondhand Tryptophan. Karl will make you think. He'll make you think "Is there anything this guy won't do?"

Bring it On!. My favorite political blog.

So guys... wear the badge proudly and link back here, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment