Friday, May 04, 2007

Catch Us If You Can!


Six weeks ago, I posted about an interview that The Today Show did with me. Well, it's due to air on Monday morning between 7:30 and 8:30 AM Eastern time!

The theme of the piece is identity theft, and my interview was about the oodles of junk mail that I get. Apparently junk mail is a great way for people to steal your identity, so they sent a scam-proofing expert to my house to show me how to get taken off various mailing lists, etc.

It was a hoot... I told them that I actually love mail, because my dad was a mailman, and they asked for a photo of him which they are also going to use. They shot a lot of scenes of me and Lucas walking our dog, me gazing out from my deck into the woods, etc., so it should be fun to see how they put it all together.

Anyway... I hope I'm not going to regret telling everyone to watch! I'll probably have a big piece of spinach in my teeth or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment