Saturday, January 22, 2005

Crawling Out of My Skin

There's a ton of stuff in my overactive brain that I want to write about here...but I'm trying to save it until my new skin is up. I hate this generic template with a passion and can't wait to kick it to the curb. Why waste really juicy entries about psychotic boyfriends, my not-clinically-insane-but-nuts-anyway mother, my adorable children (nah, I'm not going to do that to you), my adorable dog (yes, I am going to do that to you), or my Catholic schoolgirl exploits on a blog that looks like, well, a dog's breakfast?

In the meantime I'm doing this lazy "click here, go there" stuff that at least makes it look like I'm attempting to keep you entertained.

The click-here site of the day is Dogster. It's like Friendster for dogs but less dorky. Here's the link to my dog Kelso's entry.

DOGSTER

Kelso is a retired/rescued racing Greyhound and if you've never met one of these dogs, do it. He is basically a cat dressed up in a dog costume. He sleeps, cleans himself (and not just the lipstick, boys), eats, and did I mention sleeps? Except for today, when I'm going to have to dress up like the Michelin man and drag his sorry ass out into a blizzard, I can't imagine my life without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment