Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hey I Can Kinda Relate to This



Man finds human leg in bag thought to have father's belongings

Ok, so maybe it's not the EXACT same thing, but a few years ago I bought a chicken at the supermarket. Your basic oven-stuffer-roaster variety, nothing special. I brought it home and started to get it ready, but when I shoved my hand into the cavity to pull out the little bag of giblets I pulled out A THIRD LEG instead. I was pretty sure it didn't belong to *this* chicken, which kinda made me wonder who got stuck with the one-legged bird.

For some reason it really grossed me out. Still, it would have been worse if it had a toe-tag on it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:17 PM

    I know a certain young woman that was cleaning the Thanksgiving turkey and reached in for the bag and pulled out a head!!! Not surprisingly, she did not eat any turkey that day and I have a feeling she hasn't since! Hmmmm, I'll bet Mom may have served it up with the Parson's Nose!!!

    ReplyDelete