Monday, January 16, 2006

Back in Business

Due to the awful weather here this past weekend, we have been without cable (TV and cablemodem...ack!) since Saturday night. Finally... we're back in business.

So, what have I been doing without the boob tube and the internets? Well, let's see. I have a Blackberry, so I did cheat and check email from time to time. I went to see Woody Allen's "Match Point" which I loved. I watched "Whale Rider" on DVD which I also loved. Today, Lucas and I saw "Hoodwinked" which was surprisingly funny.

But most of all, I've continued to re-watch Seasons One through Four of The Sopranos. I'm a huge fan of the show (I've mentioned that Tony Soprano reminds me so much of my father it's EERIE at times) and cannot wait for the next season to begin in March. When the show first started, I called my mother and said "Do you like "The Sopranos"?" She hesitated for a minute and then said, "No, not really. I like "The Three Tenors."

Now, I've got a bit of inside info for you Sopranos fans. This season, Meadow Soprano is going into the Witness Protection Program. That's right. You heard it here first.

How do I know?

Because HOW ELSE ARE THEY GOING TO EXPLAIN WHAT SHE'S DONE TO HER FACE????


(before)


(after)

No comments:

Post a Comment