Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Blogaversary to ME!!!



Tomorrow marks one full year since I started posting in earnest on this blog!! I had dabbled for a few days, but starting with THIS one I got into a groove. Then, you guys started leaving me comments and feedback that gave me what I needed: a voice. I had always enjoyed writing letters and emails to people, but whenever I sat down to write the memoir that I knew was inside of me, it was flat. I needed someone to write TO.

That turned out to be you...some of you that I know in the traditional sense (real-life know), and others whom I've come to know in ways that people who don't do this can never understand. You encouraged me so much that I'm seriously working on my book now, so I apologize if I haven't been updating daily but I promise more good stuff is to come. And if this book ever does materialize, I will have all of YOU to thank. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment