Sunday, July 03, 2005

Mixmania - Summer Mix

As a participant in Patriside's Mixmania game, I am posting the songs in my "Summer Mix". The only guidelines were that the songs had to remind me of summer... and all of these do.

My Boyfriend's Back - The Angels
I Only Want to Be With You - Dusty Springfield
Happy Together - The Turtles (I remember this being Number One for the entire summer)
Born to Run - Springsteen (c'mon...how can this NOT be on your list?)
Babylon - David Gray
Water of Love - Dire Straits
What's Love Got to Do With It - Tina Turner (played on the radio ad nauseum in the summer of '84)
Days Go By - Dirty Vegas
What is Love - Howard Jones
The Heart of the Matter - Don Henley
Soak Up the Sun - Sheryl Crow
Friday on My Mind - The Easybeats
When Doves Cry - Prince (also summer '84)
Don't Want to Fall in Love - Jane Child
God Only Knows - Beach Boys
Summer Nights - Grease
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes

No comments:

Post a Comment