Thursday, August 10, 2006

We Interrupt this Blog...

Sorry I have not yet posted the winner's honorary post. My son was in a camp bus accident last night (they were hit by a speeding car that was totaled). He is ok, but it was very scary. Thank GOD the kids were wearing seat belts or it would have been tragic.

I'll be back on track tonight.

There might be TWO winners, since someone has identified herself as visitor # 100.001!

Update: The driver of the car was DRUNK, driving while drinking beer. I hope they fry his ass. Lucas is doing ok, although sore in the neck and back. I'm still reeling from the whole fiasco. Not fun to see your kid strapped to a board and loaded into an ambulance... thanks for all the good wishes, and I promise to post my celebratory post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment