Sunday, March 06, 2005

How Life Should Be...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


...for the hounds. As I mentioned yesterday, tomorrow, Monday, I will be running a comment fundraiser to benefit Greyhound Rescue & Rehab.

Tomorrow morning (or at midnight tonight if I can stay up that late!) I will make the official benefit post. Then, I will donate $2 per comment for the first 100 comments, and $1 per comment thereafter (wouldn't it be great to get more than 100 comments?).

In addition, anyone who goes to the Greyhound Rescue & Rehab site and donates directly should put "TDB" (for The Dog's Breakfast) in the Memo field on Paypal. You will then be entered in a raffle to win a $50 Gift Certificate for jewelry at Jakk's Magic Bean Workshop donated by Julie of Jul of the Day. You can do that any time between now and Tuesday at 9PM.

Please promote tomorrow's comment fundraiser on your blog. If you want more information about retired racing greyhounds, and why we need to raise money for them, read the GRR site and my previous blog post.

Photo taken by me, of my pup Kelso and Riley and Jabari, of Greyhounds Living in Paradise. Riley and Jabari have moved to Hawaii...the stinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment