Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Picked up on the Glory Road

Swiped this from my friend Easy. Let me know in the comments if you're posting your answers on your blog, so we can come over and check them out!

Name the most unusual object you possess.
Letters from Alfred Hitchcock's secretary, Suzanne Gauthier. When I was 10 (in 1965), I was obsessed with Hitchcock. I wrote to him regularly and she always replied. I even invited him to my sister's wedding but "Mr. Hitchcock will not be in Brooklyn the week of May 7th". Good thing. My sister broke her engagement 2 weeks before the event! I would have been SO embarrassed!

Name three things you like about yourself. Name three things you don't.

Like:
1. I'm quick witted.
2. I'm a very nurturing person.
3. I have a killer backhand.

Dislike:
1. I'm disorganized at home.
2. I am a procrastinator.
3. I am too trusting.

Name three things you'd like to learn.
1. To sing, for real.
2. To speak Italian.
3. To do "illumination" (you know, the very detailed illustrations around a letter in old books?)

Name three things that comfort you when you are stressed
1. Exercise
2. My dog
3. Having a good, calm friend nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment