Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes...



Here's the 80s photo without the shades... and with the clearly visible tan line!! Got me thinking about the various hairstyles I've had over the years, after having LONNNNNNNG hair all through high school (the down-to-your-ass kind that gets stuck in the toilet if you're not careful).

So, of course I had to scan some evidence.


I was probably about 22 in this photo... this was after I had cut off most of my mane.


This is another '80s photo...after the spikes grew out. I was trying out my friend's new bathtub. (doesn't this hair look like a wig?)


1988 perm. This one didn't last long. My hair is so straight that a full perm would only stay curly for about a month.


This was SUPER short, circa 1992. I was really, really thin so I could pull it off, but EVERYONE told me I looked like Liza Minnelli (hello? that's NOT a compliment!) so I grew it out and I will never, ever cut it short again.

No comments:

Post a Comment