Monday, June 13, 2005

Double Regurgitation Monday



As I mentioned last week, I'm going to do "reruns" on Mondays each week, partly because it's summer and that's re-run season, and partly because I have a lot more readers now than I did in January when I started this thang.

Today is BONUS re-run day because I have two posts that are somewhat related.

The first is called "Dates with Nuts" ... a recap of some of the high (low?) points of my online dating experience.

The second, "Bachelor Number Two" (and yes, that is an intentionally disgusting pun), is a photo-festival of what I received in email from some available lotharios. OK, it's probably a little mean to post these on the internet, but hey...it's a good lesson in "don't email someone something you don't want millions of people to see."

So... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment