Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Good Excuse


lucas_finishes, originally uploaded by panthergirl.

I feel a little guilty about not updating the blog daily, but there's a good reason for it.

A while back, I posted about Lucas' love affair with golf. This passion has escalated, as has his talent. We spend most of our free time at the driving range and every other Thursday he has a "playing lesson" with the pro on a 9-hole course.

He's doing so well! They calculated his club speed at 80mph when driving the ball. (he's only 10 and weighs about 62 lbs.!)

OK, so that's ONE reason I'm busy. The second reason? Because I'm learning too!! And I'm hooked. Never thought it would happen... I love tennis and have played for years. But I've crossed over to the dark side and I'm loving it.

So...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I promise to update at least every OTHER day, if not daily. Thanks for continuing to visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment