Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sneak Peek!!!

Thanks to all the volunteers for my Blogger Sims Game!.

I've started playing god already...creating Sims of three bloggers who either have pics on their blog, or in one case whom I've actually met! At this point I'm just doing the physical stuff and clothing, but I'm really trying to get the features as close as I can to the real person. (It's hard to see here, but up close they're pretty good!)

When I start creating the neighborhood that's when I apply some personality traits to each character. It would REALLY help for me to know your astrological sign (because that's how the personalities are determined). If you don't send it to me I'm just going to guess!

I'm going to create houses with about 5 or 6 Sims (a "family" of bloggers which will have a silly last name) in each house. As each house is populated I will begin to post screenshots of the activity in that house. (Once the 2nd house is done, there will be activity crossing over from one to the other). There are also pre-created "strangers" in the neighborhood who may pop in.

If this really takes off, I may open a 2nd blog just for our Sims Game!

Here are the first three Blogger Sims:
Deni, The Last Girl on Earth

deni_sim

Dawn, Webmiztris

dawn_sim

Micah, of Micah's World

micah_sim

No comments:

Post a Comment